Ride Duration: 1.5 Hours
- $29/ Adult
- Infant Free on Lap
The Kettle Valley Steam Railway showcases a unique part of the Okanagan’s and British Columbia’s history. Built during 1910-1915, the KVR “Kootenay to Coast Connection” powered our pioneer fruit industry into world markets, transported our families on vacations and errands; created employment, hobos and stories that will be with us forever.
We invite you to join us on the only preserved section of this historic railway: Ten miles of beautiful vistas; from lush orchards and vineyards to a spectacular view of lake and land from the Trout Creek Bridge 238 ft above the canyon floor. The sight and sound of our restored 1912 Steam Locomotive the “3716” will bring the era alive as you ride along on this 90 minute journey in a vintage passenger coach or open air car.
* Our vintage coaches have sliding windows that can be opened on hot summer days.
* We cannot guarantee your selection of coach type.
* Our coaches are wheel chair accessible, however there are a limited number of these spaces available, so please call to make your reservations if you require wheel chair accessible seating.
* Please note, there is a 48-hour cancellation policy** for our regular trains. Cancellations are subject to a service charge.
** No refunds for special event train cancellations. (Special events trains: Christmas Express, Easter, Mother’s Day, Halloween, etc.)
SPRING SCHEDULE (MAY 8TH – JUNE 27TH, 2022)
- Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays @ 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
SUMMER SCHEDULE (JUNE 30TH – SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2022)
- Thursdays through Mondays @ 10:30 am & 1:30 pm
FALL SCHEDULE (SEPTEMBER 10TH – OCTOBER 10TH, 2022)
- Saturday, Sunday & Mondays 10:30 am & 1:30 pm