The Kettle Valley Railway Society (KVRS) is the managing entity for the Kettle Valley Steam Railway (KVSR) that was built by people who are passionate about the preservation of an
integral part of Canadian history. There is a certain romance about the railway that has to be experienced to be fully understood and we create that feeling with every train run.
Our steam locomotive, No. 3716, is our time machine, she’s our sensory experience and our memory maker, she ties the railway together. There are many stories about how our country was made through tough and trying territories and our section of steel ribbon is among the last teachers about this bygone era. We owe it to the many people who came before us to ensure that their legacy lasts and the future generations continue to enjoy this memorable experience.
As we move into the future we invite you to become a part of it all and share in the magic that is the KVSR. We are always looking for excited and enthusiastic people to climb aboard! There are a number of benefits to becoming a member:
- Flat $10.00 fee (includes GST) per person/per year
- Valid for one calendar year January 1 – December 31
- 15% discount in The Trout Creek Trading Co. gift shop
- Members-only reception following AGM hosted by Board of Directors with door prize draws for members in attendance
- One vote per member in good standing at AGM
(PLEASE NOTE: all memberships must be in good standing at least 30 days prior to the AGM. Memberships will NOT be renewed at the AGM).
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Coach Hosting
- Equipment Refurbishment
- Site Improvement
- Gardening / Landscaping
- Contributions to Fundraising Initiatives
KVRS CONTACT INFORMATION:
Membership Registration Online
To register by Cheque, please view our PDF.