Every year we have special voyages for special days. See the list below for special event trains this year!
- Agur Lake Camp Charity Run: June 13, 10:30am – Take a ride; Support a great cause! – Learn More
- Easter Train: April 4, 10:30am and 1:30pm- Put a little spring in your Easter weekend with a ride on the first train of the season. Watch for the Easter Bunny to hop on board! Treats for the kids, music and fun make this a great way to spend time with your family.
- Mothers Day: May 10, 10:30am and 1:30 pm – Do something a little different for your Mom on her special day. Enjoy live music and view the beauty of May in Prairie Valley from your seat on the Mother’s Day train. Each Mom receives a flower and cup of tea.
- Christmas Train: Put a little steam into your holiday fun! Learn more
- Great Train Robbery: Experience the “Old West” with the notorious Garnett Valley Gang! Learn More
Regular Fares - All Aboard!
Seniors (65+): $21.50
Children (3-12): $14.50
Kettle Valley Steam Railway on
Awarded the 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for guest ratings of 4 ½ out of 5 stars!