The Kettle Valley Railway Society invites you to join our non-profit, charitable organization and support our efforts to preserve a unique and important piece of Canada’s history that began in 1912 and is still in operation today.
While the steam railway operation strives to be self-sufficient through revenues and fund-raising activities, the Society is most appreciative of support from individual and corporate memberships, donations and sponsorship.
Membership in the Society is open to individuals ($30), seniors – 65+ ($25), couples – 2 Adults ($50) and corporate or business organizations ($75) includes brochure racking at Prairie Valley Station..
- Benefits of Membership:
- Valid for one year from date of renewal
- 15% discount in gift shop
- One free adult regular train ride voucher per adult membership
- Two free adult regular train ride vouchers per corporate membership
- One vote per adult member at AGM
- One vote per corporate member at AGM
- Corporate members to receive recognition on KVSR website with own links included
- Members only reception following AGM hosted by Board of Directors
Volunteers are very important people!
Canadians have enjoyed a love affair with their railways since the first spike was driven. Now you can help keep that spark alive by joining our team of volunteers who give their time and talents to help us safeguard this heritage.
Become a volunteer and put yourself in the heart of the “railway” experience. Help pass on a priceless legacy to coming generations while making a difference in your life and the lives of others as you help us perpetuate this “love affair”.
You will work side by side with the wonderful and friendly staff of the Kettle Valley Steam Railway and as a volunteer you truly are a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. You can volunteer one day a week, one day a month or even a few hours at a time. Every day will become a learning experience and we guarantee it will never be dull!
If you would like to join us as a volunteer please email us with some details about your area of interest and contact information.
Our Board of Directors